Friday, December 07, 2007

O Christmas Tree


The other day, Matty put the star on the tree.
I must have about 7 or 8 pictures of him doing this every year, (I decorate, but let him do the final honors).
And then we hit the lights and transform this plain old fake tree into...






...a purple nightmare! Yes, we always do a purple tree. Hey, come on, it's advent colors, right?
I snapped this photo tonight, in the middle of our Christmas gift preparations...I have been working at Ticket Place everyday, and seing shows and shopping at night and trying to fight off sickness in between all of that, so if I haven't been calling as much as usual, know that it is just because I have been busy trying to catch up with real life now that tick is over.
Hope you all enjoy the photos, and oh god...17 shopping days left!!!
Gotta run!
Luv,
SGS

No comments: