Thursday, December 20, 2007

Secret Santa


Well, Santa has struck our household this season. Matt and I received in the mail an envelope with a card that had pugs on it, and inside were 2 $50 gift certificates to Harris Teeter! The return address was simply Santa Claus, The North Pole! Wow!
I have no idea who gave this ridiculously generous and anonymous gift to us, but we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and are truly touched by your gift.
As always, cash is tight for us around the holidays, as it is for most everyone, and this gift helps us get through the month with a little more comfort. Thank you so much, again!

And PS, I have not forgotten the year in review series, I just have been SOOOO busy between work (I'm at work right now on lunch break) and Christmas that I have had little time to work on it. I do have one post that I am working on, and will hopefully have up tonight around 8ish.
Talk later!
SGS

No comments: