Friday, December 21, 2007

THE YEAR IN REVIEW: IMAGES OF THE MONTH

I have picked one image from every month that I think is the best of the month.

JANUARY

Buddha and Albert, Sean's dog, taking a nap in hysterical positions. The Side Show dogs.








FEBRUARY


Eartha Kitt going Into the Woods with some of the cast.









MARCH



A great picture of the cast of the terrific production of Nevermore at K.A.T. this past year.









APRIL

Me and my beloved Mr. Cooper, may he rest in peace.











MAY

My two favorite men, Matt and Buddha.





JUNE


Summer means: Watching TV out in the yard. I call this picture: Heaven











JULY


Great photo of my Dad enjoying his Father's Day present from me.








AUGUST


A great live action shot of my fellow Little River Turnpike band members singing at Signature's Summer Open House.









SEPTEMBER

Buddha barking in the face of rules at Doggy Dip Day in Fairlington.












OCTOBER


Buddha lounging on one of my yard creations in the back yard. He developed a creepy and sad relationship with this zombie.












NOVEMBER

The Yellow Crab Spider that I found while cleaning my yard for the winter.










DECEMBER

And my Rusty in the snow. A gorgeous photo of a gorgeous boy.




It was hard to chose just one favorite photo from each month, but I did it. With one exception, my Conner Family Thanksgiving post got all weird and stopped being able to display it's photos. I never have figured that out. I love the photos of Matt in that post. So as soon as I figure it out, I'll post some of my favorite ones from that for year's end.
More to come!

1 comment:

Googla Monster said...

Those are neat pics. Also, I always enjoy your "crafty bastard" items. And who can forget the tales of Milky White?