Monday, June 02, 2008

CRASH!


MY COMPUTER HAS CRASHED!
We are not sure what happened, and it is now in the hands of an expert, and will hopefully be back soon. I am writing this from my computer at work, where I will post from until the laptop is back.

I wanted to let you all know that June candles are ready, but I have not had a formal photo shoot with them as of yet. This is the June Family preview:



They are several different shades of color, between white, eggshell, beige, and khaki. Not one of these is truly the same. I want them all to have differences, but retain the same theme of color and feel. The scents are Egyptian Cotton, Sun Dried Cotton, and Clean Linen. Prices are listed over at CANDLES BY STEPHEN.
Thanks to all of you for making May the most ordered candle yet! Let's see if June can beat May's record!

I also wanted to let you know that I had rehearsal for Signature and Lucy Bowen McCauley's Kander and Ebb Dance Extravaganza, A Smile to Hide the Pain today, and it went VERY well. To see the dancers dancing this gorgeous choreography to Kander and Ebb's music was truly an experience. Check out the details of it OVER HERE. I am very excited to be a part of it, and Eleasha and I are singing our ASSES off!

Ok...gotta go home to a computer less home...:(
Till tomorrow...
SGS

No comments: