Friday, June 27, 2008

tick,tick,tick...


Well, here it is Friday, and I am blogging from work during lunch. Still no computer at home. (Something about I need a new router?). So it is this tedious work blogging holding pattern. I have a few things to post today, so I will throw them up as I can the rest of the day.
What's new?
I've been working on my latest cabaret, Insomnieoke non stop. Also working almost non stop at day jobs. Tomorrow it will be exactly one week until my 30th birthday. *tick,tick,tick,tick*
And I just found out that due to scheduling problems, I will spend a majority of that day WORKING at TicketPlace.
I was so bummed.
I just wanted to spend the day doing fun things that I love doing, and now I will be selling tickets to Shear Madness to grumpy tourists. Not my idea of a fantastic 30th. Oh well. It is what it is.
I am going to go see Irma Vep tonight at Arena. I am excited to see Fred and Brad, and can't wait!
I will be posting a few more things shortly, but that's about it for now.
Talk soon,
SGS

No comments: