Saturday, December 03, 2005

In the space...


So, we have moved from the rehearsal space at Waterside Mall to the Fichandler Theatre...what a difference!
Even though they say it is the same size as the taped off constraints of the rehearsal hall, it is definately bigger. Much more time needed for entries up the voms...much more traveling done in dances.
We had our first Sitzprobe...the orchestra sounds HOT!!!
Also tried on my uniform....yes, I would be player #13.
Funny.
I chose the number...you see, my baseball player is very superstitous, for one thing, and has a b it of bad luck....when Joe Hardy comes along, he says that he wants to be shortstop...which is the position I play...or played on the team...
So we are working through the show today and tomorrow, and tech starts Tuesday.
Costumes will be added then, which I am looking forward to.
And...as expected...I've already started decorating my station..
:)

No comments: