Thursday, December 29, 2005

Pumpkins


Ok, folks...it is almost January.
The time for pumpkins on doorsteps expired on December 1st.
But oh no. That's not good enough for you, is it. Noooo....it just cost way too much money for you to throw it out, huh?
I can think of few sights I hate more than pumpkins on a doorstep and a Christmas wreath on the front door. It seems a conflict of interest....Pumpkins signify EVERYTHING that is harvest and Halloween.
That time is long since past.
The power lesbians next door have had their 3 pumpkins out for like 3 god-damned months!!!!!
I swear I am going to smash them if they aren't down by the new year.
Ugh.
ok. Thanks for letting me vent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... SGLS complaining about something Halloween-esque still being up??

I've thought that if Steve could have his way it would be Halloween 24/7 for 365!!

But i hear ya!!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Ok, I'm busted, I'm a walking hypocrosy, however, this is more for the houses that sport Thanksgiving flags, pumpkins on the doorstep, and a wreath and lights in the bushes!
Now if it were a skull with a Santa hat on, or a manger scene with zombies invading and Joseph defending the Virgin Mary and Lil' J with his trusty shepherd's staff, than yeah...I'm right with ya.
Just something about pumpkins and pwer lesbians that urks me....I want to say, "My god, have you no sense of timeline?"

Ryan Dean said...

Better yet, Let's steal them one night at like 3am and put them behind the wheels of their car. I would love to see those friggin' pumpkins explode!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I CAN'T STAND IT!!! THEY ARE STILL OUT!!!