Friday, December 30, 2005

The Year in Review...


Top 10 favorite moments on this lil' ol' bloggedy...

10) Being Bloggerized by Tracy Olivera...

9) This edition of Images of the Week...

8) Steve and Matty's Strange night...

7) SGS and Lucky Spinster Reunite...

6) 9/11 remembered

5) The Fire remembered...

4)My real-life Bridget Jones moment in front of a live audience...

3) My shortest part time job ever...

2)My ridiculous paranoia after a spider bite...
and a TIE...
1) My On the Heels of... series, including most recently, Eleasha Gamble.
and
1) My Nemesis...part one and two.

I hope you all have the Happiest and Safest of New Years!
Luv,
SGS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add one more:
The joy and good spirits of reading this terrific blog! Happy New Year to you and Matty.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks a bundle!
::
SGS