Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Eleasha has left us for two months...



Well, someone write a new cabaret, Eleasha is gone again. For two months in Atlanta to do The Women of Brewster Place at the Aliiance Theatre, before they bring it up to Arena Stage to do this fall. We said goodbye Sunday night.
I didn't cry.
Honestly, I didn't.
It won't be long at all, and it is a fantastic gig for her...I even saw her name on Playbill this afternoon at work.
And in a few weeks, I'll be in rehearsal, and before you know it, she'll be back.
This is what I'm telling myself, anyway.
I know that I've matured, because I didn't even make her a mix CD for her departure this time. I know, big step.
Well, I will keep you posted for further Atlanta adventures of Eleasha as I hear them.


More to follow...
luv,
me

No comments: