Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Restful Sunday...


Baths taken: 2...so far.
Cups of Chamomile Tea drank: 4
Chores done: not many. I reloaded and switched out my ipod...does that count? Oooh...I am gearing my ipod up for my favorite time of year (need I even speak it by now?) These are some of the things on my ipod that are getting my mind in the lovely frame of All Hallows Eve:
1) You Can't Reason with a Headless Man - from Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
2) This is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
3) Psycho Theme
4) Twilight Zone Theme
5) The Shining Theme (Opening Credits)
6) Various Selections from Evil Dead the Musical (Thanks, Donna)
7) The Mercury Theatre on the Air's Broadcast of H.G. Well's "The War of the Worlds"
Reading done: I'm starting Lisey's Story by Stephen King...I am a few pages in.
Horror movies watched: 3, again, so far...
1) Psycho (the original, of course)
2) The Blair Witch Project (still good, I think.)
3) The Last Broadcast (cheap ending, but it's fun getting there).
4) Currently watching Ice Spiders. (Horrible, but I'm digging the ridiculousness of it!
Hmmm...what else? I think I might sew a pillow or two later. If I feel up to it. I'm sure I'll write about it if I do.
Peace out,
SGS

No comments: