Thursday, August 30, 2007

Top 10 on my Ipod...

Today at work, and out of total boredom and curiosity, I looked at my iTunes to see what songs I listened to the most in the past 2 months since receiving this wonderful gift.
The results made me laugh out loud. Especially the number 1 song.
I guess this just means that if you happen to see me walking my dog, or walking downtown to my job from the Metro, yes...more often than not....
I'm listening to Xanadu.
How embarrassing.

10) Who's Minding the Store? by Diane Reeves
9)Grey Gardens by Rufus Wainwright
8)Addicted by Amy Winehouse
7)Too Close for Comfort by Diane Reeves
6)You Can't Reason with a Headless Man from Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow
5)Come to Your Senses from tick, tick...BOOM!
4)Johnny Can't Decide from tick, tick...BOOM!
3)The Man that Got Away by Judy Garland
2)Me and Mr. Jones by Amy Winehouse
1)Xanadu by Olivia Newton John


The number one song is...

No comments: