Sunday, August 26, 2007

Spooky Clouds...


This evening, while walking Buddha, and talking on the phone to my Mom, I saw that someone had released a handful of balloons into the air. I had my camera with me, and snapped a photo. I followed the trail of the balloons, and snapped another...









I thought, hmmm...those clouds are dark...I pulled my eye away from the camera and saw this....




















and then towards my house, I saw this....














Yikes!




I checked the radar, and apparently, this storm was just on its way to become a bigger one somewhere else, as it passed by me with just a few threatening rumbles, but according to the radar, blew up red to my east.
I was spooked at how quickly the clouds rolled up on me while out walking. Most of these photos were taken after I put Buddha inside. I didn't want him to be spooked.














But look at him. He always looks spooked!
Talk later...
SGS

No comments: