Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Rusty


Me and the boy, around 2002. (Old Fairlington Townhouse...Hedwig era)










I think that this was his first or second Christmas...Not sure. I used to put that same bow on our cat Pokie's neck, and then on our cat Pumpkin's neck. It looked the best on my sweet boy. (the cats HATED it. He seemed to wear it with pride, as you see in this flirty, poser picture) (He's a model, I swear)














Me, Rusty, and Daddy down at Old Town, again, circa 2002 (Spring by the looks).













Rusty giving Katie (My brother James' dog some luvins. He loves her!











Me and my boy on the "Exorcist" steps in Georgetown. The only time in all my years here that I actually visited these iconic steps. My boy and I had quite a work out, going up and then down again!














Me, Mom, and Rusty...Judging the timeline of hair color and tee shirt, I'd say that I had just finished Hedwig (hence the proud display of tee shirt), but was about to do Footloose at Shenandoah (hence the hair).














Him giving his best model gaze...He truly is a gorgeous animal. Blonde and beautiful. That gorgeous gaze will never leave me.
Everyone keep pouring the positive power of prayer and thought my family's way. We appreciate it.
Goodnight all,
Luv, SGS

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I am so, SO sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family, Stephen.

Anonymous said...

hey man,

If you need to talk I am here.

Steve