Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The past year in retrospective...


Well, One year ago I logged Post 400, so I guess I had about 300 posts this past year...and if there are 365 days a year...that's really not bad output when you think about it. I have had quite a year...It is amazing to look back on it all and laugh. August 2007 marks the 2 year anniversary of this little piece of the blogosphere that I created. What have I done this past year?


Craft projects over the past year have included:
The Trunk

How to make a backyard GHOUL

A window display of falling foliage


A nice example of Harvest Decor...


I tooled up a badly trimmed tree for a funny yard display...

I showed off my silly Christmas decor for anyone who cared..


Beach trip


I posted some wonderful costume party pictures...ranging from Matt's brilliant Mr. Hanky costume...

To Eleasha and I's costumes last year...

I created a 50's computer desk....I witnessed a Ghostly Glow over Arlington...


I re crafted chairs and old frames into a 50's mood..



I had one Strange Dream

After another...


I saw ducks in the pool...

I met Olivia Newton John...


I was in a show that Eartha Kitt came to see...

I opened a new theatre and took prom pictures...


I fretted about a blind giant on the loose...

I said too many goodbyes..
to the old rehearsal space at Signature

Goodbye to the old lobby parties at the old Signature


Goodbye to the old Signature in the last full production, My Fair Lady...


I said a goodbye to my garage games involving Dana Krueger...


Goodbye to a stupid fiberglass cow...


I said goodbye to one of my favorite dogs, Mr. Cooper...


I said goodbye to Ford's Theatre's Meet John Doe...

I had an interesting an insightful evening viewing the works of a composer that I had no idea that I would be playing a year later, even speaking with his parents...



I wrote of an aggravating experience in my former (and gladly former) career of dog-walking...






I wrote a cathartic piece on my Nana, and her place in my Halloween adoration...


I had a funny train ride....


And was able to announce a dream role in the forthcoming future...


Not a bad year all in all.
I'm exhausted just thinking that it has been a year already.
wow.
More blog birthday specials forthcoming this month.
G'night,
luv, SGS

No comments: