Friday, September 14, 2007

Eleasha has been gone for over a month, yet her picture is everywhere...


1st in this photo, taken of her singing Matt's music at last year's Kennedy Center Millennium Stage Labor Day performance (notice Matt's intense stare at the music as he plays it behind her). This photo appeared in the City Paper a few weeks ago to advertise the Page to Stage Festival, and then it also appears in this quarter's edition of the Kennedy Center News Magazine!




Then, I open my handy dandy little Fall Arts Preview guide in this week's City Paper, and there she is again, in The Women of Brewster Place, coming to Arena this Fall! (I would tell you who the other actresses are, but there was no caption in the City Paper) (can you believe that?)
I'm fairly sure that she'll be on the cover of Newsweek any minute now.
And I'll but those issues and scan them into my computer as well, of course.
*sigh* 2 more weeks till she comes home.
:)
G'night all,
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The names of my costars are Cheryl Alexander in the foreground, and Terry Burrell is in the Middle. Can't wait to see you all soon! Miss you lots!!