Sunday, September 02, 2007

Page to Stage



(2005's cast:Jennifer Soto-Benson, Kurt Boehm, me, Eleasha Gamble, and Jenny Cartney)

You will be able to see more of Matty's music tomorrow at the Kennedy Center's Millennium Stage at 6PM.
This is the 4th year that Matt and I have been part of this great event on Labor Day.
You can click HERE to see past performances.
Except it doesn't have 2005's Performance on that page...I had to do another search and found it HERE. Just scroll down to September 5th, and that is us.
You can click HERE tomorrow at 6PM to watch us on your computer live.

This year has a new roster of the "B" cast as we like to call ourselves. This year, Matt's songs will be sung by me, Kara Tameika Watkins, and Tory Ross.
Tune in tomorrow as you barbecue and enjoy!

(Kurt, Eleasha, Jennifer, and me).
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Luv,
SGS

No comments: