Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's Going On?


Well, The Gil Mead Celebration went great. You can watch it HERE.
It was a fantastic evening, and I got to perform "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeney Todd with Donna Migliaccio, which is an honor and pleasure, considering her history with the piece, and considering that she is the best Mrs. Lovett that I have ever seen. An honor to perform for the celebration of Gil's life.

DC THEATRE REVIEWS wrote a nice piece on the evening. The only one I know of anyways.
The whole evening was amazing, and I got to spend a few fleeting moments with Jaylee, swapping conversation on the nights highlights. I felt privileged and honored to be counted in the number of performers doing their thing last night.

What else?
Buddha has been blogging again...1st a post on helping with household chores, then below that a competition on how to caption a photo the best way. Go and help him!












I started rehearsal for tick,tick...BOOM! today. Can I just say that the three of us sound kind of amazing together? I'm not trying to be cocky, but I am impressed at the blend of three totally different vocal types sounding so interesting and hot!
Carolyn linked the WTR interview to her blog, so check it out if you have not so far.
That is about all for tonight.
Got a full day of rehearsal tomorrow, so I've got to go to bed.
Goodnight Arlington!
Luv,
SGS

4 comments:

Tory said...

I COUND YOUR BLOG! AND I LOVED IT!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I know that you meant "found".
Well Done.
:)

Anonymous said...

NIce interview baby! Love and miss

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Miss you too! What, one more week? Is that all?