Friday, February 05, 2010

LIVEBLOGGING THE STORM - 12:50pm Friday


The snow began falling at about 9:30AM. It is still falling at a moderate rate. I will continue to LIVEBLOG the snow storm all weekend, as I will be snowed in alone. (Chris is at Signature in rehearsals for Sweeney Todd, and they are putting the cast up in hotels for the weekend to finish getting through tech rehearsals. Granted, I am never truly alone. I have my trusty pug as a companion, Gillian across the street, and Fred the other way across the street.
Also there is this.
I woke up with a VERY sore throat and a low grade fever. :( So I am doubting if sledding and snowball fighting is in the cards for me this weekend. Oh well. If I have to get sick, I would rather do it when I don't have to do anything else.
I have more than enough supplies, so I am ready to buckle in and weather it out. I will bring you photos and details of the storm all weekend.
Also: I am My Own Wife at Signature Theatre is cancelled tonight.

No comments: