Saturday, October 13, 2007

1st double hitter


First 2 show day. It went great, I think. I am fighting off the cold well enough, and feel much better this evening than I did yesterday and this morning. My meds are doing their best job to kick this little cold's ass out.
Felicia stopped the show cold again tonight after "Come to Your Senses". She's amazing. I'm not surprised at all, of course.
I am spending the evening in and resting up for tomorrow's last 2 of the week.
What old black and white movie should I put in tonight? It's a toss up between "Queen Bee", and "The Little Foxes". Two faves.
Yeah. I know. Pretty gay.
I don't care. Those movies are amazing.
Ok...to rest I go. Have a wonderful night and an even better tomorrow.
Luv,
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this show Sunday matinee. SGS, it was a fun show. I just wish more people had come. It's nothing overly cerebral, and sometimes that's good. Just a little something to relax and reflect on. It's something just about everybody who has aspirations, with the intent of keeping their dignity in tact, can identify with.

Also, your energy, positivity, and self respect came thru just like on your blog! Cheers!!