Monday, October 22, 2007

end of week...


Well, I have been recovering from a cold/cough, so I welcome the last day of shows this week, which was Sunday night.
My parents came this afternoon, and the Maylees came this evening, so it was nice to have familiar faces there.
Houses have still been small. Which is really sad, because I feel like the Post's strange and poorly titled review is influencing folks. I hope it is not, since it is the only one that is sort of not positive. Come on folks...it's Celia Wren. You all know what that means.
My Mom and Dad came to the show today, and were so angry after seeing the show that it wasn't packed. They thought it was the best thing that they have seen in a long time.

We now have a few days off to rest...I hope that we will see more peeps out next week. It hurts to do a balls to the wall rock show for 12 people. If you have seen the show, tell everyone you know to see it.
It's too much work to do for not many people to see it.
Come and have a good time. I promise you you will.
Luv,
SGS

No comments: