Thursday, October 11, 2007

One Down...


Whew! By the grace of God, we got through it somehow! The show went great, and the audience was amazing! Several numbers literally stopped the show. Cold. I've never experienced something close to that. We had a great and numerous house, and thank you to all who came and saw us! We were so nervous before the show started, but as soon as it got going, the house was so warm and responsive that it helped our nerves calm down and let us do the job we came to do. wow. That was a huge run on sentence. I'm really bad about my grammar. Sorry.
Hey, I'm exhausted, you get what you get.
I'll keep you all posted on how it is going the rest of the weekend. Tomorrow will be especially interesting because I will be working at TICKETplace all day, then hurdling to get home, eat, and get to Metro. Ugh! But it will all be fine.
I hope everyone has a great night, and a better day tomorrow. I'll check in tomorrow evening.
FOR TICKETS TO SEE US CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Enjoying Life @ Lake Anne said...

Stephen,

I was there last night (the 11th) with my son and his friend for his birthday. We had a fantastic time! Both teens said that the show was so much better than they expected it to be, and they expected it to be GREAT! Your performance, everyone's performance, was spot-on perfect! BRAVO!!! They are planning a return trip with an SUV full of friends.
Break a leg with the rest of the run!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I met you guys!
I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, and I am so glad that your children connected so close to Jonathan's life and music. I am equally glad that they are coming back. Tell their friends to tell theirs friends! This is a story that needs to be heard.
Thanks so much for your support.
It means more than you could know.
Hope to see you all again!