Monday, October 15, 2007

Open


Well, last night was press opening of tick,tick...BOOM! at Metro Stage. The show went great, I think. The audience seemed really into it, and I know that we had a great time doing the show too. It was also closing night of Merrily at Signature, so I went and joined my hubster and his cast mates for their festivities.
I had a great time, and am sorry that I didn't get to see Merrily one more time, but that's just how it ended up. Merrily was a terrific show, and its cast and crew should be proud of their accomplishments.
It feels great to know that we are officially open, and to now have 3 days off from it!
I will be posting some stuff that doesn't have to do with tick at all throughout the day today. Stuff that has more to do with Halloween! I know some of you might have been wondering how my Halloween decorating has gone so far...updates later in the day.
Talk later,
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS PIC!!