Sunday, July 20, 2008

Easy like Sunday morning...

Ok...much better last night. Not quite perfect, and still working out a few kinks, but at least I had a good time. For the time being, however, I don't even want to think about it. I have 2 weeks vacation from the sleepless night Cabaret. And last night was the first decent night's sleep that I have had in weeks. So on to talking about other things for the next 2 weeks. I'm sick of talking about myself!
:)
Like this picture, for instance.


My friend Damien sent me this picture. It is from 10 years ago, when we were doing Sweet Charity at SU. God I look like a child. Anyways, I kind of love this picture, and wanted to share it with all of you.
Also, I am blogging from the Arlington Library below Signature right now. Kind of weird. God I can't wait till I get my computer fixed!
Till tomorrow!

No comments: