Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Deer Dad...


My Daddy, Roger Smith underwent surgery today. He had a hernia removed...yowch!
He has been suffering this annoying and limiting pain for a long time now, and I am glad his operation was a success. I just heard from Mom (Cyndy) a few moments ago, and all went well.
And no, I didn't spell the title of this post wrong, I wanted to also share with you these pictures that my parents took while spending a day at Ohiopyle State Park. They took this day trip as a sort of fun thing to do before Dad went under the knife and would be out of commission for awhile.




They soon encountered some very bold and playful deer. NO - they didn't touch them for fear of deer ticks, but these deer were very friendly. In the last picture, which I cropped down, you can see two of them on their hind legs play wrestling with each other!



Stay Tuned...more to come!

No comments: