Saturday, May 03, 2008

Can you guess what I'm doing?


Look at the scene of mayhem in the Smith-Conner/Halbrook kitchen. Yes, the crazy candle maker has been slaving away over a hot stove most nights this past couple of weeks. Business is busy, which is good. But look at this crazy mess!






I have now expanded my equipment and gotten multiples of things that I need, but man, they are everywhere! I do clean up after myself when I am done so that Matt and Ryan don't dump me into one of my own vats of wax.
















But despite all of this mess, look at what my recent work has yielded! Here in this picture you see much of the May candles, some April candles, a beach themed candle, and a preview of the June candle. Can you guess which one it is?














I'll take you a little closer. How about now?














Yes, here is a preview of June's candle. I think I am going to make the white stripe near the top instead of the bottom, but the same colors will apply. It is scented with Sun Dried Cotton, Eqyptian Cotton, and Fresh Linen. It is clean and crisp and the perfect complement to the clean air of June.




And may I remind you all again that Mother's Day is the 11th, one week from tomorrow!
A Candles By Stephen purchase or subscription would make the perfect Mother's day gift. Imagine the joy of your Mother recieving a different scented and beautiful candle each month of the year starting with Mother's Day!
Visit CANDLES BY STEPHEN today and place your order before time runs out!

No comments: