Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday


Well, I thought I would open with a cute image of Buddha and Albert.
A brief synopsis of my life right now:
I am still working at Ticket Place, started teaching theatre games for Fairfax County Schools after school on Tuesdays, making candles, and just got another job at a tanning salon in Old Town Alexandria, which I start on Thursday.
Whew!
I also am doing this in June:
Bowen McCauley Dances Kander & Ebb
Bowen McCauley Dance company puts their contemporary style and spin on Kander & Ebb standards. Signature regulars Stephen Gregory Smith and Eleasha Gamble will accompany the dancers and sing the music of Kander & Ebb.
It’s an exciting evening in the theater by “the area’s premier dance company” (Danceview Times).

Tickets range from $34–$150.
June 12 – 15, 2008
In The ARK

And I have word that yes, you will see a new cabaret by me this summer at Signature...details to follow!
I designed a SUPER Deluxe Basket of candles for Kathy Fuller's daughter's high school silent auction. Here is what it looked like at the end:



She seemed happy with it, and if she is so inclined, will comment and let readers know where and when you can place your bid on this auction piece.


Other than that, I have watched 4 great movies that I will post about tomorrow, but till then, I am posting this while talking to my Mother, who is having trouble formatting Word documents as I am talking her through it.
So I must go.
Till tomorrow eve,
Steve

2 comments:

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I know it's gauche to comment on my own post, but I can't help it - that picture of Albert and Buddha is hysterical and adorable at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Be gauche, already. They are just too damn sweet!