Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day 2008 - Photos


We had an impromptu barbecue last night, inviting a few folks over sort of last minute to grill out and celebrate with us. I had the best time! It was great to reconnect with Andrew and Katie, always great to see Eleasha and Kara Tameika Watkins, and I believe that most of the Stephen Schwartz Project cast was in my backyard, too!








Matt spent a lot of time working on the yard, and I thought that it looked great!
He even had the idea to bring the downstairs couch outside for more seating options! This proved to be a fantastic idea, as we barely had enough places to sit!









Buddha enjoyed a game of monkey in the middle between Kurt and Laura.












These are some cute shots of Andrew,Katie, Annabell and Eleasha...

















Other Random Party Shots...


We had a great time and I can think of no better of a way to have kicked off Summer 2008!
Thanks for coming!
Luv,
SGS

No comments: