Saturday, May 10, 2008

Candles By Stephen in your home...


Here is a picture that my Mom sent me tonight. This is a picture of her table already set for Mother's Day dinner tomorrow. I love how she used the green cloth napkins and the white linen table cloth with her Mother's Day gift (the May candle) as a centerpiece. I also love the Mother of Pearl base that ties it all in.
And with this photo, I thought of something fun to try to do. Those of you who have purchased Candles By Stephen and have them in your home, send in photos of how they are displayed. We will have a vote in poll and the winning photo's display will win 6 June candle tarts or floating candles (winner's choice).
So those of you who have purchased my candles, start sending in your photos! E-mail them to candlesbystephen@yahoo.com

I would love to see them in your homes!

No comments: