Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter


I awoke to an Easter basket containing...
1) A pack of Cigarettes
2) A Landscape Design Magazine
3) A pack of Garbage Pail Kids
4) A 4 foot plug-in inflatable yellow chicken coming out of an egg


5) A cute Easter duck
6) Various favorite candies.
So sweet.
I got him...
1) Brokeback Mountain
2) Italian Ice
3) A stuffed Snoopy in a bunny costume
4) A book of Kakuro (the new and harder Suduko)
5) His favorite candy-Cadbury Mini-eggs
6) A kite

I noticed that my Azaleas are slowly staring to bloom...

I bought an Easter Lily on clearance for $3.
We will both become diabetic from the amounts of candy in the house now.
We are currently watching Brokeback.


A Spring thunderstorm is brewing outside at this late hour (1AM). Lightning is flashing outside our window, as thunder compliments it's showing.
Our Eleasha comes back tomorrow night at Helen Hayes and all will be right with the world once more.
She is putting her make-up on while on the plane, and her Daddy (her date) is meeting her at Reagan National with her dress, which she will change into at the airport.
Her flight gets into Reagan at 9PM. She will be joining us late.
What will ensue is the longest hug in theatre history.
Till tomorrow night,
I send thee to sleep.
Luv,
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! The show ended well, and even though I will miss the beautiful town of Juneau, I am glad to coming home. I've missed you all so! So save some drinks for me "I'ma comin'!" :)

P.S. For those of you who are going to the Helen Hayes...don't leave before I see you!