Saturday, April 15, 2006

Week in Review



Well, after the initial Cell phone debacle, the week was a busy one for me.
While continuing an ongoing quest to organize everything in my house, I tried to organize old photos, which of course led to much nostalgia.
Lynn and Ivan and Sadie were down to visit/celebrate her engagement...
We had an egg coloring party,which is always a fun time. Easter memories always bring me back to childhood days, and egg coloring always brings those memories back.
After several days of auditions this week, I got cast in a show 1 year from now. It looks to be a great production. I adore the film, so the show will be cool to do.
Today(Saturday)is devoted to one awful task. Yes, I am a procrastinator. Taxes.
Ugh.
It takes me less than an hour with my computer program, but still...finding out how many thousand dollars I owe is always something I tend to put off.
To lighten the mood, I have selected 3 movies to stick into the DVD player.
Jeepers Creepers
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
State Fair
Jeepers Creepers is playing currently. What a great film. (Thanks Ryan!)
After taxes are done, I intend on posting lots of Easter treats this weekend.
After taxes.
Might be awhile.
SGS

No comments: