Wednesday, April 26, 2006

On Tidy Endings


Well, I haven't done much personal diary blogging lately, and there have been many reasons for this...A) Lack of anything interesting to say.
B) The residual sickness that is still effecting me.
C) Finishing work and personal stuff this week, before going into the rehearsal fray next week.
That being said, when I enter into rehearsal next week, don't expect the same play by play of weaknesses and strengths during rehearsal that you got during Damn Yankees.This is a different ballgame all together. This show, I would rather keep a radio silence on until you see it, and after it is done. I don't want to give away too much of the punch. If you want rehearsal updates of Assassins, I will refer you to Signature's Blog, as they will give away what they want to give away.
This show is going to be such a special undertaking that the performance of it should speak for itself. I will leave it to that.
So during rehearsal, I will still blog, but not about my rehearsal. Deal?
The trip I was supposed to take to PA to see my folks last weekend got pushed to this coming weekend, due to my flu. So this coming Sat. Morn, I will be off to PA.
Back on Sunday eve.
I've picked up many a dog turd this week. The life of an actor. *sigh*
We got another tent for the back yard, so summer is fully on its way.
Eleasha is back in the fold, and has been over several times. So great to have her back.


My friend, Kurt Boehm from One Red Flower, got the part of Ren in Footloose at Toby's 2 in Baltimore. He'll be great, and I am happy for him.









Sean MacLaughlin is in Lestat, and that doesn't seem to be doing so hot, so I feel bad for that. On the upside, maybe he'll be able to sneak down for a visit sooner than later? Just kidding. It's really not funny.
Ryan and Matt and I just took an impromptu (at 11:30PM) drive through North Arlington and Del Ray to look at a few houses that we have seen for sale that we were in love with that we wouldn't ever be able to buy. It was fun...then depressing. ;)


Oh, and to top it all off, I caught the pug blogging again.
That's all I got today. I hope to be better in the remainder of the week before my PA trip and Assassins rehearsals start.
Luv,
SGS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»