Monday, April 10, 2006

He is Risen...He has Laid Eggs...


Tonight Peter Cotton Tail and Jesus paid a visit to Fairlington. We drank Yuengling and created Easter decorations out of construction paper. I made an embarrassing Easter Bunny mobile. So embarrassing that I will not show it online.
I hung plastic Easter eggs from the trees in the backyard.
We dyed eggs and watched old Sexual Education videos, including, "Sex Education for Trainables" (meaning mentally challenged), "Sally"(a girl coming to terms with puberty), "Masturbation"(A film about the pros and cons of the deed), and "The Outsider"(A social instructional on how to win friends and hang with the right crowd).
Some people watch "The Ten Commandments". Oh well.
Matt Diess(of Take Me Out at Studio), Danny Tippet(of Shenandoah at Ford's), and Lynn Filusch and her new fiancee, Ivan were in attendance.
Here are some photos...



7 comments:

foXXy said...

OMG!! Yuengling.

I miss that beer. :(

Anonymous said...

5 days and I coming home!!!

Anonymous said...

"VD is for everybody not just for a few." Memories...

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM, Yuengling.

I knew a Danny Tippett, I changed his name to Peggy Sue :-)

The Follow Spot said...

does that hottie get naked in Take Me Out? Oh wait, that is closed isn't it??? oh well.....

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Mark...yes, he did get naked.
Yes, it is closed...although I thought it would run forever!
It ran all last summer.
Great show.
He was great in it, too.
In all ways possible.
;)

Anonymous said...

Hey doll! I'm so excited to have made the blog!! How exciting!!!!! Great seeing you guys last night!!! MWAH