Saturday, August 20, 2005

Welcome to my Party...


Hey there everyone...Thanks so much for stopping by to this, my first blog posting. This blog spot will provide many things odd, bizarre, insightful, and perhaps maudlin. (All depending on the day).
For those of you who do not know me, I am a DC area actor. I have worked at many of the Area's theatres...From Olney to Round House, LOTS at Signature Theatre, Wolf Trap, and upcoming enough, Arena Stage. I was the recipient of the Helen Hayes Award for Best Supporting Actor last year. Blah, Blah, BLah.
I have a partner of 6 years, Matthew J. Conner, who is also an actor, and an up and coming composer. (His Musical, Nevermore" is premiering January 10th-February 26th at Signature Theatre.)
The purpose of this lil' ol blog is to start an open discussion for other actors, theatre-goers, bystanders, old and young, about this business we call show...but more so, about living through it.
Thus is my mission statement and I'm sticking to it.
I'll share my favs and not so favs. What's happening in my twisted little world, and more.
So come on in, the water's fine.

6 comments:

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I just noticed that already there is a lot of "tit" talk on this blog. (check my latest entry-My Favorite Bad Movies). I wonder how many times we can work the word "tit" into this blog?
Something to ponder and work towards...

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

LYNN!!!
Where is the venue? Is their a wensite? Comment back all the info and I'll do a posting of it..
I miss you, Sugar tits.

*giggle*

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I, of cousre, meant weBsite. The "n" is right next to the "b".
Oh, tits and balls...

Anonymous said...

Tit, Tits, and Titties, from your anonymous roommate.

Tracy said...

This blog sucks! You suck!
I'm going to devote my entire meager existence to making fun of everything you write. BOO!

Call me!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Be gone, your powers don't work here! *waves sparkled wand in yo' face*!