Sunday, August 20, 2006

1 Year Old...


This blog is one year old today...
Hope you enjoy the 2 features below, "In the Shoes of...Matt Bogart", and "Backstage-Allegro".
Thanks for checking in as often as you do, and making this little piece of cyberspace as fun and dialogue starting as it is.
It's been a great year, and I look forward to the next one ahead, with lots of coverage of My Fair Lady, the Last Garage Hurrah, Signature's new theatre opening, Into the Woods, Meet John Doe, Summer of 42' and more!
Thank you to all of you who count this page in your daily reading. When I started this one year ago (due to artistic boredom-read-out of work), I had only 1 show to look forward to in that coming year.
Now, I look at 5 in a row lined up!
But I will still find much time to document it all...
Stay Tuned, and thanks again...
Luv,
SGS

No comments: