Thursday, August 03, 2006

SGS Blogspot's Birthday Month!


So 1 year ago this month...(August 20th, to be precise), I launched this stoopid little blog into internet orbit, and I am so proud and pleased at what it has turned into, and proud that I get as many readers as I do per day.
A big thank you to all who frequent this site, and it is much appreciated!
This is the schedule for the month:
-Highlights of the photo of the month entries
-a couple of new "In the/On the heels/shoes of...", plus a retrospective of the past interviews, along with a new link bar that I will put up so that these interviews may be accessed at any time
-a new "My favorite shows" entry...what will it be? "Forever Plaid"!
-a new "My favorite Bad Movies" entry...the film? "Zombie Honeymoon"!
-and my tablet is bursting to share a new "Sh*t I like right now" entry!

So...all of this is in the works, and thanks again for stopping by as often as you do. Luv, SGS

1 comment:

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks, friend!
I will call you soon!