Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Beach Trip, Part Two...The Cast

Here is the cast of the weekend of Beachiness...




1st off...
The pug, Buddha. Secluded most of the weekend to the confines of the Safari Motel.

























Priscilla...who did not spend nights in the Safari, but spent the nights with Danny, her gay boyfriend in Delaware. Priscilla discovered SPARKS through this trip, and was fine since. She was a welcome presence at any given time, dispatching laughs and fearing the sea (due to fear of critters) She overcame this fear and got in the last 2 days. I was proud.















Danny, who I affectionately term "Slut". He being the summer denizen of the beach helped to lead us to hot spots and hot shots, including some shot he made us all do called something like "Purple Jesus". All I know is that they lit it on fire before we shot it, and I remember not much of the night after that.




















Equss (Matt Diess), who showed up on Saturday afternoon and helped to make the stay as beer full (He bought 4 cases) and fun filled as could be...













Eleasha, who is always a joy in any amount you can get her in. She had a harrowing experience happen to her while there, but came through stronger for it (details to follow). I view her as my touchstone, and she helped me battle my OCD so much while there (details, again, to follow).














Matty...always the life of the party, and the barometer of fun times had. He was the lifeblood of the trip, and the gauge of what was fun or not. I thank God that I have a partner that is so able to put up with my instability.















Stephen Gregory (me)...OCD ridden, moody, not able to eat at every place you go to, worrying about the dog constantly, too hot from the sun, too drunk from the beer.





The next 3 days will show the tale of our adventures together. I have set the scene and the characters playing in them. Stay tuned.
Luv,
SGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a delightful "rogues gallery" of beach bums. But I must say, I was struck by that gorgeous, turquoise beach chair that you were sitting on! Wherever did you get that and can I get one too?

Curious in Alexandria

rabbit1970 said...

Glad you guys are back! Can't wait to hear what you were up to...

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Dear "Curious"...a trim and shapely poofter from your neck of the woods lent me the chair...I'll put him in contact with you! ;)
Rabbit...thanks baby...stay tuned, I'm gonna vomit the whole experience up in the next 2 days...