Monday, August 21, 2006

IN THE HEELS OF...THE WOMEN

Yet again, in honor of the 1 year anniversary of this old blog, here is a dashboard re-cap of the "In the Heels of..." series. Below this entry is the re-cap of the "In the Shoes of..." series.
If you missed these interviews, enjoy them...they are touching, enlightening, sometimes funny, always entertaining...if you read them before, read them again...I have found through archiveing these that you catch more upon the second read.
In preparation for a beach vacation starting Thursday evening, I have posted about 5 posts below...feast on these, since I will take most of tomorrow to get ready for the beach.
I will post more to tide you over while I am gone in the next 2 days.
Luv,
SGS



ELEASHA GAMBLE
KARMA CAMP
ERIN DRISCOLL
AMY MCWILLIAMS
SHERRI EDELEN
DONNA MIGLIACCIO
LYNN FILUSCH





No comments: