Thursday, August 24, 2006

Beach...2000-2006

The last time that I was at the beach was 2000. I started to think about the differences of time involved.
In 2000..
I didn't know Eleasha.
I did not own a cell phone.
I didn't use e-mail or the internet much.
I didn't own a cell phone.
I had only been with my partner for 2 years ( almost 8 now)
I had no inclination of adopting a dog.
I did not own a DVD player.
We lived with Stephen R. Hayes at time.
There were no thoughts of terrorism then.
I had no aspirations of anything more than making a living in dinner theatre then...before Burn Brae closed.
I was about to start rehearsal as Bobby Child in Crazy for You.
I discovered my allergy to shellfish on this trip.














2 comments:

rabbit1970 said...

Have fun at the beach!

See you when you get back-
R.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

NEW FRIEND! I forgot you called him that!
Funny down!