Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The "B" cast



If you caught the Nevermore showcase at the Kennedy Center tonight, you caught brilliance. Not from us, the performers, but from Matt Conner and Jenny Cartney...

The music landed so gorgeously, and was received so well...people were in awe...

Here is a picture of the "B" cast at the Ken Cen...

We are not the people IN the show, yet have helped to develop the music as "muses" through Matty.

We are all SO proud of Matty and his music...if you missed this show tonight, check my last post and watch the archive.

If not, get your tickets for Nevermore now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Jeff already noted in his blog (and I see you saw that, since you commented there), we saw this on Monday night (I haven't posted about it yet myself, but I'll definitely do so, maybe later tonight). And I was blown away. I'm stunned that the four of you are not going to be performing in the show, because I thought you were all simply incredible. I'm really looking forward to seeing the show regardless--Matt's music was gorgeous--but I truly would have liked to see the B cast on the boards for this.

Oh... and you're really adorable, at least as far as we could tell, sitting back quite a ways. :-)

One of these days, we'll need to meet up with you and Matt in person.

Anonymous said...

WOW! can i ask who you studied voice with? and where you went and is it possible to get an interview?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... ps my e-mail is jmiller23lax@aim.com