Monday, September 26, 2005

Doodie calls...


Sorry I haven't had as many entries lately...
Between Sean's visit, and my day job, what you see to the left is pretty much what I've been up to.
Did you watch the new Martha Stewart movie last night?
ugh.
Not as good as the first one, by a long shot. Cybil plays her well, though.
Had a rehearsal for my cabaret tonight...
went fantastic...
folks, where else can you hear a variety of music from folk to country to Broadway to 80's pop to 50's rock-a-billy?
COME AND SEE! It proves to be an amazing evening of music.
I should have my gay card taken away...just saw "Auntie Mame" for the first time...oh god...I was in awe...
So damn funny. I must put it on my Santa list. All I have is the Lucille Ball version of Mame, and that is dreadful.
Looking forward to Wednesday's episodes of Lost and Invasion...GOD! I hate being hooked into TV shows...such a drug.
OK...that is the skinny for this, the darkest day of theatre, Monday. Fare thee well.

No comments: