Friday, March 03, 2006

The Aftermath...


Well...the high tech fan(?) is still blowing the underneath of the poop carpet. We live in the year 2006, and this is the high tech solution to this problem?

I slept so poorly on the damn couch, I can't begin to explain. Of course, Buddha has to sleep right between my legs, and I swear- small dogs tend to stretch out to the size of a Great Dane when they want to. Ugh. So basically, Buddha slept on the couch, and I hung on to the edges.
Matt slept fine on the other couch, since Buddha decided to let him sleep through the night. How nice of Buddha.
I tried to get to sleep by watching my latest Netflix arrival, The Outer Limits, Season 2. It didn't help.
The cleaning stuff they put on the carpet is beginning to wear off. I think that the only verdict here will be: infected.

So I suppose that now we just wait until when...tomorrow? They told us 48 hours. I start to wonder if they will really be coming out on a Saturday to work on this. I start to wonder if our couches will be our beds for a somewhat longer period of time than expected. Hmmm. I wonder who Buddha will choose to sleep with tonight...

No comments: