Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Aftermath...Part 2


The cleaning crew came and steam cleaned the carpet, and put it back to normal. I was so glad to put this shitty episode behind us.
Then, on the way to the show tonight, Matt confesses to me that he was in our walk-in closet...(that butts against the contaminated washroom), and he feels wet carpet against that wall.
Which means...they did not clean the sewage from underneath the washer/dryer...also, sewage is in my closet.
The cleaning company is not open again till Monday.
Couch bedding will, no doubt, continue into next week.
You know what, folks...I could have a really shitty(pardon the pun) attitude towards this, but...our house burnt down 2 years ago.
At least we have part of a house to take refuge in.
I view it all as an inconvenience.
A big one, but still...we will live.
That is the straight dope from the Shit House.
G'night.
Luv,
SGS

No comments: