Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday


Hey all...I've been totally swamped with work, or I would be writing more. Sorry. It's so funny, but when my site is looked at the most, (Mon-Fri, 9-5PM), is almost NEVER when I write...I write late at night, and of late, I write most of my content Friday through Sunday...
The work schedule is really tiring me out, but nobody ever said work was easy. It just make my free time more precious to me.
I've also discovered the wonderful world of napping lately. I am not really a napper, or at least in the days of Red Bull, I was unable to because of the amount of Bull Testosterone that was coursing through my veins. Now that I am off the poison, I seem to be able to nap at will. It is lovely. I think of it like recharging my brain battery. I took a nap tonight, drowsily drifting off while watching The Little Foxes- oh- as a sidenote, there is NOTHNG on Earth as wonderful as curling under a blanket and putting in an old black and white film...heaven.
I awoke, took a shower, and felt like I never worked one hour today. Lovely.
Just a reminder to all interested about Friday night's event at Extra Virgin, in Shirlington. Steve McWilliams and friends, (including Mike Kozemchak, Amy McWilliams, and myself), will be singing a few ditties. See the post below (not the spider one, the one below that) for details.
Also, it appears as if Buddha has been working on his blog again...this time writing a love letter to his dear friend, Sadie. (The loving companion of our friend, Lynn Filusch). Quite cute.
TTFN,
SGS

No comments: