Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: Friday Night Concert at Extra Virgin

PHOTO OF STEVE AND AMY MCWILLIAMS
My good buddy, Steve McWilliams sent me this...and PS-I'll be singing a little ditty with the boys, too!
Here is the info...

Just wanted to let you know that
STEVE MCWILLIAMS and MIKE KOZEMCHAK
will be appearing at a new spot called:

EXTRA VIRGIN in Shirlington Village.
This FRIDAY NIGHT (the 24th) 9pm-1am

(For those of you out of town that is in Virginia.
It is on the same block from Cap City. At the opposite end. Right near Signature Theater.)

We will be doing a whole lot of songs, and hopefully we will have some special guests.
(I know for a fact that the incredible AMY MCWILLIAMS of Nevermore fame, will be gracing us with at least a few songs)
PHOTO OF AMY MCWILLIAMS BY CAROL PRATT

And we will see if we can get some others.

Anyway, we really hope you can make it and make it a special night.
Bring lots of friends.....Please

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Are hecklers allowed? C'mon Mrs. Mig...let's head down with our cell phones and candy wrappers, get all liquored up, and cheer the kids on.....
Fred

Donna Migliaccio said...

I'll be there with bells on (that's pretty annoying, isn't it?).

Anonymous said...

I'll bring a Karaoke machine in the event the audience is tiresome, and perhaps some of Matt Bogart's secretive recording devices. I've asked SGS & Matt to sing in the nude. Business isn't great at "Extra Virgin"...my guess is the name of the restaurant itself, but who am I anyway ("am I my resume"...c'mon yinz, sing along...)
Fred

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I would never appear nude at a place called Extra Virgin.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go... But I can't what with the air travel and all!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Oh Eleasha...
I wish you were there! We had a blast!
Soon enough, Mama Boonie.
3 weeks and counting.
SGS