Thursday, March 09, 2006

Image of the Week


For all of you Project Runway freaks like me, I found this on Bravo's website, in the portion dedicated to the show. For those of you who saw the episode of the show where Santino constructed a whole skit and imitation of Tim Gunn having a torrid love affair with Andre, ("My Dinner with Andre at Red Lobster", I like to call it), then you will love this picture...which was apparently a goof that Tim and Andre planned afterwards. God, I will miss this show!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andre? Where's Andre? I'm glad to hear there's more than just me obsessed with the show! Everyone else I know gives me this look of "what are you talking about?" when I mention it. Though I forwent (is that a word?) the finale for free tickets to "Barefoot in the Park" on Broadway. Definitely not my smartest choice - thank god Bravo reruns their programming like nine times a day, right?

Did you watch Top Chef afterwards? Does it have potential???

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Top chef sucks. I couldn't get into it. Can you imagine sitting in a kitchen and being excited? With fashion, you can see the result...you can't taste all of these folk's dishes and see which one is the best. The formula doesn't work.
But..there is a promising show on F/X called Black/White that will be replacing my Wednesday programming...it is intriguing.(SP?)
Luv,SGS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Black/White eh? I'll have to give it a shot. I watched two seconds of Top Chef and I totally agree with you...at least with Iron Chef there's a lil action going on...but the same thing. What looks pretty on a plate don't mean it tastes good going down.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the multiple posts - just delete...I don't know how!