Monday, March 06, 2006

"There the traveler meets aghast, sheeted memories of the past.."

Photo of Steve McWilliams and Amy McWilliams
Well. Hmm. So tonight starts 7 weeks of boredom. I think we've established by now that Damn Yankees closed a month ago yesterday...Nevermore just closed last night. *Sigh*
Blue would be my general hue right now. I was so bored tonight that I actually watched "Deal, or No Deal" on TV.
Yeah.
This closing was harder on me than any other, and I wasn't even in the show.
Well...at least it's not 7 months of boredom. I'm trying to focus on the positive.
I am in great need of a second job, though. Something part-time and at night or on the weekends. Of course, I only need this job for 7 weeks. So this will not be an easy find. If it happens at all.
Wow. Welcome to the depression blog, folks! LOL
OK...I'm completely over myself at this point. I actually just started writing this because I was so damn bored. Ha. I bet you are really enjoying it, too.
Alright...here are some more shots from the closing night party last night.
The last one really almost made me cry when I looked at it.
PS- When you do spell check on McWilliams, it comes up Muslims. Hmmm.
Here are the members of "The Husbands Club". Don't ask.

Saying his goodbyes.

No comments: