Monday, March 20, 2006

Things I have Seen Today...


As my beloved dog, Buddha, lounged around the house with the husband...(and sneaked in an entry into his new blog), I walked the roads of Arlandria.
Taking a tip form Mrs. Mig, I decided to take my camera with me today on my hours of walking dogs and take pictures of things that struck my fancy...
Here are the strange spoils of this photo adventure..





The Long Day at Work...

One wonders and imagines how this tie ended up on the corner. Was it a really hard day of work that day? Did he really need to throw the tie out onto the front lawn like that? Or was it a post cocktail striptease that ended abruptly...The mind reels...






Child's Play..

I saw this on a playground...now...tell me, readers...what games do the children play
with this piece of equipment? It looks like they could play "Prison Visit", with one on one side of the glass, and the other bringing him a fruitcake with a file baked in...
Cross Holiday Confusion...




See anything strange in this first shot? Look Harder...


Yes, It is a spider from Halloween hanging in a tree, with a St. Patrick's Day hat and wig on. So are we decorating a Halloween decoration with a St. Patrick's Day decoration? It makes my mind hurt. I hope that these people's last name is Spider.

Other than that, I am enjoying the trees blossoming...behold this gorgeous street...

All of these picture were taken in Del Ray, Alexandria. Gorgeous, yet strange.
I'll be walking in the snow and freezing rain tomorrow. *UGH*
5 weeks till Assassins rehearsals begin.
Luv,
SGS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In defense of the Irish spider...I used to have a rubber Jack o' Lantern that sat on my desk when I worked at the big marble shoebox. After Halloween, I forgot to take it home and decided it would be more festive to decorate said pumpkin. He had a Mickey Mouse Santa hat, ski hat, valentine's heart boingy head thing, St. Paddy's day hat, Mardi Gras beads and mask (you figure out what he showed to earn them), bunny ears and beach hat. He was festive up till the end.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Anthony...that also makes my head hurt. That would be like decorating Santa for Halloween, and putting Easter Bunny ears on him, and...UGH! My head is hurting...does not compute!
*&%*&^RV^%E&$