Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hump Day Confessions...


Alright, I had to post something else, just so the depressing dead dog poems would not be the first things seen. SO this is me, getting up and having the initial AM smoke...Speaking of, I have started a new shift at my day job, which includes me getting up at 7:30AM for at least the next 6 weeks. (I will leave this position when I start rehearsals for Assassins). Wah, some of you hardcore dayjob folks might say. Yeah, get pissed, I say.
I worked a dayjob for 4 years that entailed me getting up at 5 every morning. Then I had shows at night, on top of it. I didn't sleep for years. Then I started my Landscaping job...yet again, no sleep. So, I am over the whole "early" thing.
But...more money...so...6 week of early, I can do.
But...I confess...I had my first Red Bull in over a month. *Slaps wrist* I KNOW! I was so good for so long, but I was so damn tired this morning...I needed something, and don't do coffee. I hope to curtail my craving for the following two mornings of the week. I'll cross my fingers if you do...I need to break this costly addiction.
Speaking of addictions...yeah...my quitting smoking isn't going so hot. I try, but I give in. Ugh. I wish I could afford those hypnosis things...I would do it.
Dirty habit.
About getting up early, and walking in the - well, I could do without the fucking wind, but...it is really nice to get up and be out in the morning sun again, and see the spring flowers emerging...although the wind decimated many a bunch of tall and skinny daffodil bunches. The pansies are hanging on strong...(they always do).
;)
Speaking of pansies, how gay am I right now watching Liza on Larry King Live??? I confess, I cannot wait till Liza with a "Z" comes out...I grew up on that album, thanks to Mom..(who was unwillingly pouring gay subliminal messages into my mind..."Butt sex...Butt sex..."-that's what it says if you play her records back backwards, I'm convinced...Welcome to the Hotel Judy Garland...)
Upcoming on SGS.blogspotty, continuing my Men's Interview Series with interviews from the following saxy menfolk...
Stephen Bienskie...

Matt Bogart...

Brad Oscar...

and Will Gartshore...

So until then, Rock-a-bye your baby with a Dixie melody...
Luv,
SGS

6 comments:

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Speaking of gay, did anyone see a certain action movie star avoiding questions on his sexuality, and telling of his date with a girl to "Dreamgirls"??
I am SO safe compared to this amount of Gayness on Leterman!

Anonymous said...

Out Him! Out Him! Who was it????
I did watch Liza on Larry King. So glad they continued showing snippets from her special so I could remember how fabulous she was! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to continue watching her wheez and giggle. Christ, it's hell to grow old!
Unka Freddy

Donna Migliaccio said...

Stephen, your AM photo is the cutest thing ever. Love the robe!

rabbit1970 said...

Just so's you know, the weekend "Liza with a Z" is broadcast on Showtime, it's supposed to be a free preview weekend, so those of us who don't get that channle can still bask in the glory that is Liza. *crossing fingers*

Anonymous said...

Did I hear free preview weekend??? Now THAT'S exciting...but I bet if you look hard enough you'll come across some bar that's having a viewing. One does want a cocktail close by when enjoying the "Z"

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Unka...Vin Diesel, of course...
Donna.I'm surprised you haven't seen it before...it is my "show robe" when I need a "show robe"...of course, I probably haven't needed a "show robe" in a while.
Rabbit...I have the Showtime, and will be taping the extravaganza. I'll experiment with pills and liquor that night in a tribute to Liza and Mommy, perhaps....
Anthony...I think I would hate to go to a gay bar to see this...I would be screaming, "SHUT UP, QUEENS!" too loudly as they chuckle through "Ring them Bells"!